Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Head Goes Horizontal

Never bring your children to your office. My office is right in the office library. That's because I work in the library. So, I think, the kids could spend their time after school hours studying in the library while mummy works.But that was not the case. They occupied all the computers that work including mine (whenever I was not around).Well, I thought that was ok because it would keep them busy. Normally, Nadzry, Nassry, Nasuha, Nafhani and Nazneen would take the chance to play computer games. Computers that work are very limited so, when all of them are here, mummy's computer would be nice to play with but make sure mummy 's not around because she would never let them play games in her computer. Whenever I came back to the office I would chase them all out of my office and remind them to do some readings instead. Yea, yea reading is boring when there's a computer waiting for you to browse it.

Nafeesa only likes Ipad. Computer is difficult because she has to maneuver using the mouse which is too big for her tiny fingers. So, when she's in the office she would draw. I would ever ready have colour pencils and papers for her. But at the end of the day, my office floor would be scattered with not only her drawings but lots of other small pieces of papers strewn all over.Then, mummy 's office will be in such a mess. This is terrible, they are treating my office like home. This is the only place I could leave in serenity.

Today, my head has gone horizontal because that's what happened to my computer screen. It happened last Friday when Nazneen told me, it was Nafeesa who did it!NAFEESA !! How did she do it? Until this morning I couldn't figure out how to turn it back to its vertical position (after many many tries) I decided to sort out expert help Mr AP Who Knows IT All. At first, I was told to Google. I can't Google head sideways! But alas Mr AP called and wallaa my problem solved. It wasn't that difficult..ah my life is back to normal...NEVER BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO OFFICE..that's what Mr AP told me!

No comments: