Sunday, October 9, 2011

NADZMIIII You're killing me!

Nadzmi, you're such a wonderful son. So good that I always give you anything you want and so wonderfully good that you'd do anything you want.You are such a spoil brat! Nadzmi will be 19 this year and I don't know what to think of him. I couldn't figure out what is in his head. He seemed to listen when you talk to him but then nothing happens. Does he have hearing problem? I hope not. I'm so conscious about my children having sickness.

I always make the same mistake, giving my credit card to Nadzmi. After what he had done, NEVER NEVER give your credit card to him EVER!!! He was supposed to ONLY use it to charge for car petrol nothing ELSE and if he did MAKE SURE HE RETURNED IT RIGHT AFTER... but mummy is so forgetful...busy with work in the office, housework at home and so on and so forth. When requested Nadzmi would give hundreds of excuses such as "ok, I'll give you right away"..."Sorry, I left it in the car"..or he would be gone for a couple of days.

"NADZMIIIII...are you crazy? You charged my card at expensive restaurants and having good times with your friends" I shouted. "Nadzmi you're killing me. It's so unfair when everyone else eat at home with whatever mummy cooks and YOU ..YOU..aaaaaagh"

"NADZMIII.....are you crazy? You charged my card monthly at a fitness centre and spent you free time exercising and building your muscle" I shouted. "Nadzmi you're killing me. It's so unfair when everyone else is helping mummy with the house chores and YOU...YOU..aaaaaaagh"

"NADZMIII you are killing me! You just charged RM2,500 for some musical instrument without my permission...and WHO's going to pay for it? I'm already highly in debt.

"Nadzmi please go get yourself a part time job. You only spend some days of the week in college, sleep more than 10 hours a day and do nothing except for lying down in bed with the computer".

Nadzmi, I'm not talking to you anymore because I'm dying.....

No comments: